Phil Kirk, CEO
The safety and wellbeing of our staff and the provision of a safe place of work are a priority for us. Our efforts to sustain workplace safety are complemented by personal health and welfare programmes."
At Chrysaor, we conduct our operations in such a way as not to harm people and minimise the impact on the environment. We are fully committed to continuously improving our health, safety and environmental performance by the successful implementation of this policy.
Our safety commitment:
- Ensure compliance with all applicable legislation and standards;
- Ensure an effective management organisation is in place and all personnel and contractors are aware of their health, safety and environmental responsibilities;
- Create a safe and healthy working environment for our employees, contractors and all other persons who could be affected by our activities;
- Identify, evaluate and control the risks and impacts associated with our activities, including where the potential exists for major accident events;
- Ensure that energy and resource management are an integral part of our business;
- Promote resource and energy conservation, waste minimisation and pollution prevention;
- Recognise and respond to employee and community concerns regarding the health, safety and environmental aspect of our operations;
- Ensure all employee and contractors are competent to perform their health, safety and environmental roles; and
- Achieve continuous improvement of our business processes through the implementation of our Values and Business Principles.
We will ensure the necessary resources are provided to fully support this Policy and that it is subject to audit and review as part of our Management System goal of continuous improvement in performance.