The UK’s largest
independent E&P company
Chrysaor is the UK’s leading North Sea independent oil and gas company and largest net producer with a diversified portfolio of interests. The company also holds several operated and non-operated licences in Norway.
Chrysaor in Numbers
THE RIGHT TEAM, THE RIGHT ASSETS, THE RIGHT TIME
In the UK, the company produces ~200 mboe/day and operates 14 fields across several hub facilities including Armada, Everest, Lomond, Britannia, J-Area and the East Irish Sea. Chrysaor is also owner of the Rivers Terminal at Barrow-in-Furness and has non-operated interests in nine fields including Erskine, Schiehallion, Beryl, Elgin/Franklin, Buzzard, Clair, Alder, Nicol and Galleon plus the CATS, ETS and Brent Pipeline Systems and the Sullom Voe Terminal in Shetland. Chrysaor also has several operated and non-operated licences in Norway.
Chrysaor is a private company established in 2007 focused on generating superior quality returns by safely developing and commercialising oil and gas resources. The management team has a proven track record of success in acquiring producing fields with associated undeveloped hydrocarbon reserves. Chrysaor is now a self-sustaining full cycle E&P company with a portfolio of assets that balance near-term development with production growth and significant gearing to appraisal and exploration success.
- Production: A self-funding, full-cycle E&P firm sustainably producing ~200 mboepd
- Balanced Portfolio: Operated/non-operated, gas/oil
- Reserves: Increase the 2C hopper, moving the R/P (reserves to production) ratio towards 10
- Cost: Deliver competitive earnings with <$15 bbl unit operating cost across the portfolio
- Growth: Maintain the ability to grow and efficiently absorb quality details
- Cashflow: $1 billion free cashflow per year
- NW Europe Focus: And long-term commitment to the basin
- Our approach to Major Accident Hazard & ‘real world’ HSE
- Our people are important
- Maintenance and Asset Integrity: Looking after the kit and the barriers
- Sustainable: Business for the long-term